Ahoy (Senior) Developer!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with our team of Adventurers? We are now looking for a Senior Developer or Developer to join our growing team in the heart of Helsinki or Turku.
Adventure Club is a design agency that explores beyond obvious. Our purpose is to transcend boundaries and create meaningful and sustainable solutions that positively impact people's lives. We celebrate collaboration, curiosity, freedom, and bravery of all kinds of humans. Our approach blends human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. With experience working with global companies like Adidas, Netflix, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as local brands, scale-ups and startups, we have a proven track record of success.
What will you do?
In this role, you would assist clients in developing exciting and well-thought-out digital experiences across multiple platforms (i.e., web and mobile). You would play a significant role in realizing proof of concepts, deciding on appropriate technologies, prototyping, and optimizing technical solutions to enhance the customer experience as well as meet our clients' business goals and needs. If you are passionate about innovative and beautifully crafted digital experiences that can have a positive impact on people's lives, we would love to hear from you. Depending on your experience and interests, you could join us either as a Senior Developer or a Developer.
- You will lead and contribute to the creative and technical development of various projects from concept through implementation
- Write clean code and take ownership of the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on every project
- Take an active part in bridging the gap between design and development to realise proof of concepts
- Build prototypes to exhibit creative ideas and sell concepts to existing and/or potential clients, including pilot testing and analysis
- Assist in creation of pitches/proposals, also present complex ideas in simple terms to both technical and non-technical team members
- Coach and actively share your knowledge with other developers to help them learn and grow
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multidisciplinary colleagues, clients and key stakeholders
What would help you to succeed in this role?
- Professional development experience and proven results of successful project delivery as a lead developer
- Strong portfolio of development work demonstrating your ability to implement complex, multi-layered services with quality front-end and back-end code
- You are passionate about discovering and learning modern technologies and curious about identifying ways to utilise them
- Familiar with modern JS frameworks (e.g. React, Svelte, Vue) and have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good knowledge about microservices and backends with Node.js.
- Interest in UI/UX design and familiarity with standard design software like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma are a plus
What do we offer?
Some of the perks for working with us:
- Highly motivated, multi-cultural and award-winning teams to work with
- Fun and relaxed working environment
- Working across our offices based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku, Paris and Berlin
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and high-growth startups
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Model Work
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy office located in the heart of Helsinki or Turku
What to do next?
If this opportunity resonates with you and you're ready to take on an exciting new challenge, we'd love to hear from you soon! We're looking to fill this position with the right candidate as soon as possible, so don't hesitate to send us your applications and portfolio in English. We can't wait to welcome you aboard!
- Helsinki, Turku
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Adventure Club
Adventure Club is a digital design studio with offices located in Amsterdam, Helsinki, Turku and Berlin. Our aspiration to create meaningful and delightful digital products and services are backed by our desire to drive positive impact whether it be on people’s lives, businesses, society, or the environment.
Loading application form