Ahoy Senior & Lead Developers!
We are now looking for a Senior or Lead Developer to join our growing team of adventurers in the heart of Helsinki.
In this role, you would help clients’ develop exciting and well thought out digital experiences across multiple platforms (i.e. web and mobile). You would play a significant role in realising proof of concepts, deciding appropriate technologies, prototyping and optimising technical solutions to enhance customer experience as well as deliver on our clients’ business goals and needs. If you are someone who is passionate about innovative and beautifully crafted digital experiences that may have a positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you. Based on both your experience and interests, you could either join us as Senior or Lead Developer.
Adventure Club is a design agency based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku and Berlin.
We take pride in designing and implementing meaningful solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives and drive forward businesses, communities and a sustainable way of life. As a club of curious humans constantly exploring new horizons to solve complex issues, our approach is an explorative mix of human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. We have had the pleasure of working with well known global companies like Framery, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, SOK, Reima, HMD, ABB and KONE as well as helping several local companies and startups with various projects.
- You will lead and contribute to the creative and technical development of various projects from concept through implementation
- Write clean code and take ownership of the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on every project
- Take an active part in bridging the gap between design and development to realise proof of concepts
- Build prototypes to exhibit creative ideas and sell concepts to existing and/or potential clients, including pilot testing and analysis
- Assist in creation of pitches/proposals, also present complex ideas in simple terms to both technical and non-technical team members
- Coach and actively share your knowledge with other developers to help them learn and grow
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multidisciplinary colleagues, clients and key stakeholders
What we offer
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and high-growth startups
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy office located in the heart of Helsinki
What we hope to see from you
- Professional development experience and proven results of successful project delivery as a lead developer.
- Strong portfolio of development work demonstrating your ability to implement complex, multi-layered services with quality front-end and back-end code.
- You are passionate about discovering and learning modern technologies and curious about identifying ways to utilise them
- Familiar with modern JS frameworks (e.g. React, Svelte, Vue) and have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good knowledge about microservices and backends with Node.js.
- Interest in UI/UX design and familiarity with standard design software like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma are a plus.
PS. Please send your applications and portfolio in English. These positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found, so be sure to seize the day before someone else does!