Ahoy all Business Development Managers & Directors!
We are now looking for a passion-driven sales professional to join our growing team of adventurers in the heart of Helsinki.
Depending on your experience and skills you can join either as Business Development Manager or Business Development Director. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts and strengthening relationships with the existing ones. You are a curious problem solver and will deliver solutions to complex business issues enhancing the overall customer experience. With the ability to bravely set the vision for meeting the client’s needs you’ll become a trusted advisor within the digital transformation landscape.
Adventure Club is a design agency based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku and Berlin.
We take pride in designing and implementing meaningful solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives and drive forward businesses, communities and a sustainable way of life. As a club of curious humans constantly exploring new horizons to solve complex issues, our approach is an explorative mix of human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. We have had the pleasure of working with well known global companies like Framery, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, SOK, Reima, HMD, ABB and KONE as well as helping several local companies and startups with various projects.
- Lead sales strategy and sales planning efforts
- Continuously identify prospects and acquire new clients, also up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities to existing ones
- Forecast and prioritise to successfully exceed monthly sales quotas and quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Sell value to key stakeholders by understanding their needs and suggest creative and technological solutions that help them solve complex business issues
- Act as a trusted advisor, highlight unrecognized needs and areas of business to get clients excited and onboard with the strategic vision
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective and existing clients through clear communication and understanding of the big picture
- Manage, coach and inspire other internal and external teams through business and entrepreneurial thinking
What we offer you
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and high-growth startups
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy offices located in the heart of Helsinki and Turku
- Extensive experience in a sales / business development role, preferably in a design agency environment
- Well established network in the domestic market and a proven track-record of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on pitching and presentations, and articulating and defending business design decisions
- You are a creative problem solver, with a passion and drive to champion customer/user experiences
- You are detail oriented and results driven, you think big and innovate, and constantly inspire clients and project teams with new ideas and approaches to work
Care to join our crew? Apply now!
PS. Please send your applications and portfolio in English. These positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found, so be sure to seize the day before someone else does!