Ahoy talented Front-end Developers!
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our growing team of adventurers in the heart of Amsterdam.
In this role, you will work on various clients projects to deliver exciting digital experiences across multiple platforms and technologies. You’ll be working with an awesome and passionate team of technologists and creatives, each attempting to advance the realm of digital possibilities while gaining personal and professional growth in an encouraging and supportive environment.
Adventure Club is a design agency based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku and Berlin.
We take pride in designing and implementing meaningful solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives and drive forward businesses, communities and a sustainable way of life. As a club of curious humans constantly exploring new horizons to solve complex issues, our approach is an explorative mix of human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. We have had the pleasure of working with well known global companies like Framery, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, SOK, Reima, HMD, ABB and KONE as well as helping several local companies and startups with various projects.
Check out some of our work at acdc.adventureclub.io
- Write smart, extensible and reusable code that works across different browsers and devices
- Collaborate with designers to implement pixel-perfect UIs while contributing creative and innovative technical solutions and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate APIs and third-party services
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and key stakeholders
What we offer
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and rapidly growing startups
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly adventurous trip and frequent team building activities
- Unique and comfy office located at the heart of Amsterdam
- 5 weeks of annual leave & holiday allowance
- Latest hardware and software
What we hope to see from you
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a relevant role
- Passionate about programming, you’re knowledgeable about the latest technologies and motivated to continuously develop yourself
- Fierce understanding of web standards and strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Some knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Some familiarity with FE frameworks and libraries (Svelte, React, Sass, GSAP, ThreeJS)
- A keen eye for design & animation, you care as much about visual continuity as you do code clarity.
- Nice to haves:
- Backend/DevOps knowledge (CI/CD, SSR, NodeJS, vite)
- ECOM experience (Shopify, magento, etc)
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Sketch, Figma and Illustrator is beneficial
- Knowledge of design systems is considered a plus
Adventure Club encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
PS. Please send your applications and portfolio in English. These positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found, so be sure to seize the day before someone else does!