Ahoy Senior Developer!
Adventure Club is a design-driven consulting agency with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Helsinki, Milan, Paris, and Turku.
Our commitment to creating meaningful and delightful digital products and services is fueled by our passion for making a positive impact on people's lives, society, and the environment. We are a club of curious individuals constantly exploring new horizons to solve complex issues. Our approach to exploration combines human-centered design, business thinking, and experimentation. Over the years, we have had the pleasure of collaborating with renowned global companies such as Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, The Fabricant, and Roche Diagnostics.
What will you do?
In this role, you assist clients in developing exciting and well-thought-out digital experiences across multiple platforms (i.e., web and mobile). You play a significant role in realizing proof of concepts, deciding on appropriate technologies, prototyping, and optimizing technical solutions to enhance the customer experience as well as meet our clients' business goals and needs.
- Contribute to the creative and technical development of various projects from concept through implementation.
- Write clean code and take ownership of the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on every project.
- Take an active part in bridging the gap between design and development to realise proof of concepts.
- Build prototypes to exhibit creative ideas and sell concepts to existing and/or potential clients, including pilot testing and analysis.
- Assist in creation of pitches/proposals, also present complex ideas in simple terms to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Coach and actively share your knowledge with colleagues to help them learn and grow.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multidisciplinary colleagues, clients and key stakeholders.
What would help you to succeed in this role?
- Professional development experience and a proven track record of successful project delivery as a senior developer.
- A robust portfolio showcasing your ability to implement complex, multi-layered services with quality front-end and back-end code.
- A passion for discovering and learning modern technologies, along with a curiosity about identifying ways to leverage them.
- Proficiency with modern JS frameworks (e.g., React, Svelte, Vue).
- Experience with content management and e-commerce platforms (Hubspot, Contentful, Shopify, WordPress)) is a plus.
- A team player with good people skills and a passion for continuous learning and development.
What do we offer?
Some of the perks for working with us:
- Highly motivated, multi-cultural and award-winning teams to work with
- Fun and relaxed working environment
- Working across our offices based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku, Berlin, Milan and Paris
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and high-growth startups
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid Model Work
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy office located in the heart of Helsinki or Turku
What to do next?
If this opportunity resonates with you and you're ready to take on an exciting new challenge, we'd love to hear from you soon! We're looking to fill this position with the right candidate as soon as possible, so don't hesitate to send us your applications and portfolio in English. We can't wait to welcome you onboard!