Ahoy all senior UX/UI designers!
At Adventure Club, we care about people, society and the environment. Our goal is to create meaningful and delightful digital experiences that drive a positive impact on the world. We are a group of ambitious professionals who share a passion towards high-quality craft, well thought through experiences, and continuous learning.
We’re now looking for talented designers to join the adventure, working with some of the most exciting design and strategy projects in our field.
High-quality craft meets holistic thinking
Our designers approach each challenge holistically, bringing both their creative and analytical thinking into the mix. We take pride in merging high-quality craft with conceptual skills, ensuring our work is not only beautiful on the surface but also well thought-through at its core. As a Senior UX / UI designer, you carry projects through the entire design process: capturing user needs, generating concepts & ideas, creating delightful designs and transforming them into real services, products or experiences that deliver true value.
What you'll do
- Create beautiful and elegant design solutions that align with real user needs and drive a positive impact.
- Communicate your design choices and rationale in a clear and inspiring way.
- Lead the work all the way from early-stage conceptual thinking to finalized designs, together with a multidisciplinary team.
- Craft towards simplicity, paying attention to those little details that make all the difference.
- Create and maintain compelling design systems that scale.
- Work directly with our clients to help discover opportunities and improvement areas.
- Nurture an environment of creativity, curiosity, and collaboration.
Our next Adventurer will hopefully have
- Proven track record of delivering stunning visual design and real value to end-customers.
- Ability to turn user insights into wireframes, user flows, and prototypes as needed to communicate the design direction at various stages.
- Strong drive to keep raising the bar, actively seeking critique and working collaboratively to keep improving the quality of the work.
- Curious mind and an interest in continuous learning.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills both in Finnish and English
- Ability to work at our Helsinki or Turku office a few days a week
If you happen to have experience from other fields such as Service Design, Brand design or User research, this is considered as a plus.
Why would you choose us?
We are a talented bunch of ~50 designers, working across our offices in Helsinki, Turku, Amsterdam and Berlin. We’re proud of our closely knit culture and flat organisation, where we are continuously running employee-led, internal development projects to further develop our work and our culture. Because of our talented people, we are able to solve intriguing challenges with top-of-the-line clients, while having the opportunity to learn from each other in a supportive agency environment. As a group, we cherish design that brings value to people, businesses, and the planet. Having big dreams is a good place to start, don’t you think?
Some of the perks from working with us:
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Opportunity to work with top-notch clients ranging from global brands to local startups
- Ability to drive sustainability and social responsibility through company and own work
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy office located in the heart of Helsinki or Turku
How to apply
If you believe we’d be a good match, don’t hesitate to contact us! Please send us a few lines about yourself, your CV and a portfolio showcasing selected examples of your best work and thinking behind them. We care more about the right attitude and potential rather than years of experience, so we welcome applications on all levels of previous experience.