Ahoy all Service designers!
At Adventure Club, we’re passionate about creating delightful digital services that drive a positive impact on the world. We are a group of ambitious professionals who share a passion towards high-quality craft, well thought through experiences, and continuous learning.
We’re now looking for experienced Service Designers to join the adventure, working with some of the most exciting design and strategy projects in our field.
Why Service Design is at the core of our work
Our Service Designers approach each challenge holistically, bringing both their creative and analytical thinking into the mix. They are empathetic, curious and inspire both customers and colleagues alike to aim higher. As Adventure Club’s Service Designer, you will have a crucial role in ensuring we truly understand customer needs and the design challenge at hand, to envision clear and elegant solutions driving measurable impact.
What you'll do
- Design products and services that drive value to the customer
- Facilitate workshops and meetings, with specific goals in mind
- Map user experiences and translate them into opportunities
- Plan and conduct research with varying design research techniques
- Effectively communicate research insights, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Collaborate with other designers to create and prototype seamless digital experiences
- Independently manage your projects, deliverables and reporting
- Evaluate end services to measure impact and identify opportunities
- Establish and manage client relationships and support business development efforts when needed
Our next Adventurer will hopefully have
- Relevant experience in service design, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with prototyping tools (such as Figma)
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Ability to work at our Helsinki or Turku office a few days a week
- Interest in constant, personal development in affecting positive impact
Additionally, if you happen to have experience from other fields such as UI/UX, Business Design, Brand design or Sociology, this is considered as a plus.
Why would you choose us?
We are a talented bunch of ~50 designers, working across our offices in Helsinki, Turku, Amsterdam and Berlin. We’re proud of our closely knit culture and flat organisation, where we are continuously running employee-led, internal development projects to further develop our work and our culture. Because of our talented people, we are able to solve intriguing challenges with top-of-the-line clients, while having the opportunity to learn from each other in a supportive agency environment. As a group, we cherish design that brings value to people, businesses, and the planet. Having big dreams is a good place to start, don’t you think?
Some of the perks from working with us:
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Opportunity to work with top-notch clients ranging from global brands to local startups
- Ability to drive sustainability and social responsibility through company and own work
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Comfy office located in the heart of Helsinki or Turku
How to apply
If you believe we’d be a good match, don’t hesitate to contact us! Please send us a few lines about yourself, your CV and a portfolio (or other example) showcasing some of your recent work and thinking behind them. We welcome applications from everyone and will get back to all applicants as soon as possible.