We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing team of adventurers in the heart of Amsterdam. You live and breath digital design, you’re able to translate clients brief with incredible taste, love for details, inspire your fellow designer and convince.
You’re above trends, able to articulate your vision and solution and let the other designer and client follow you: Is not only instinct, is experience and research in your craft.
Adventure Club is a design-driven consulting agency based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Turku.
As a club of curious humans constantly exploring new horizons and solving complex issues, our approach is an explorative mix of human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. We have the pleasure of working with well known global and local companies such as Adidas, Netflix, The Fabricant, Avakin, Decentraland etc
- Lead the creative direction and execution of our projects, from discovery phase through to delivery and overseeing the art direction through to digital design
- Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams to define conceptual directions, user interaction and workflow models to create killer products/services
- Work closely with our Client manager to ensure that we can deliver always exceptional work, and make our client happy.
- You will be hands-on but equally able to conceptualize and develop ideas taking projects through to polished final designs.
- Translate brand guidelines, principles, styles into strategic frameworks for visual expressions
- Create scalable design language systems for typography, colour, components, and layouts
- Craft user interfaces for digital consumer and enterprise products
- Design brand identities and brand collateral
- Create narratives that tell engaging stories of a team, project, or deliverable, with the audience and communication objective in mind
3-5 years experience in the field of design (you might have had a different job title, like “UI designer” or “creative” )
Experience working in a creative/agency environment
Established industry reputation with a solid and compelling portfolio of work, showcasing a wide variety of digital design work and design systems
Excellent communication skills in English, with an emphasis on pitching and presentations, defending design decisions
You are insanely passionate about your work and have a deep understanding and vision for where design is heading.
You think big, innovate, and constantly inspire clients and project teams with new ideas and approaches to work.
Bonus will be a university degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related design or artistic discipline
What we offer you
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly budget for your personal development
- Opportunity to work with some top brands and high-growth startups
- Hybrid working hours
- Comfy office located in the heart of Amsterdam
Care to join our crew? Apply now!
PS. Please send your applications and portfolio in English. These positions will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found, so be sure to seize the day before someone else does.